General Science / Everyday Science Important Questions-Answers for various exams.
Dear RpscGuru expert readers Good news, We are here with Every Day Science (Study Notes-Experiments) for every Competitive Exams. You know that Every Day science is most important part for every competitive examination like RRB NTPC Exam, SSC Exams, LIC AAO, SBI PO, SBI Clerk Exams as well as IBPS PO and Clerical exams etc. So, After a series Static General Knowledge (GK) , General Awareness and Current Affairs 2016 with Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Daily GK Quiz, News and Analysis for UPSC ,IAS, IBPS. MM team always presents GK Questions and Answers on Everyday Science for your upcoming exams free study notes series. You prepare both General Science and Scientific facts MCQs in GK section.
General Science part is so easy and interesting parts in competitive examination. Their are asked everyday use science GK and almost useful in our working environment.
General Science Question Questions for SSC, IBPS, SBI, UPSC and almost PSC Exams.
Important GS (General Science) Questions with Answer
1. The flowering plants are collectively called?
2. The reproductive units in Angiosperms is called?
3. The male reproductive organ of the flower?
4. The female reproductive organ of a flower?
5. Study of flowers?
6. Fruits developed from the parts of the flower other than a card?
Answer: False fruits (Cashew)
7. Smallest pollen?
8. Largest pollen?
9. Father of angiosperm embryology in India?
Answer: P. Maheswari
10. Pollination by the agency of water?
11. Pollination by the agency of animals?
12. Pollination by the agency of birds?
13. Pollination by the agency of bats?
14. After fertilization ovule developed into?
15. After fertilization ovary wall developed into?
Answer: Fruit wall
16. After fertilization ovary developed into?
17. Final product of sexual reproduction in angiosperms?
18. Study of fruits is called?
More PDF Notes Download to be Available for given billow.