NEW! RPSC JR Accountant New Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern PDF Download
Revised! New Syllabus of RPSC Junior Accountant and TRA exam 2016 and new Exam date
|JR Accountant New Syllabus 2016|
RPSC JR Accountant vacancy details:
- Name of the Department: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Posts: 3649 posts
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Mode of Application:Online
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Exam Date: 1 October 2016
- Official Website:
NEW! RPSC JR Accountant and TRA exam pattern and scheme
|Paper No||Subject||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Time|
|General Knowledge(In the context of Rajasthan)||75||25|
|Basics of Computer||75||25|
|Paper-II||Book Keeping & Accountancy||75||25||2.30 Hours|
|Rajasthan Service Rules||75||25|
|G.F. & A.R.||75||25|
1. हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Accounting – meaning, nature, functions and usefulness, types of accounting, accounting equation, generally accepted accounting principles, concepts and conventions.
- Accounting process : journals and ledger leading to preparation of trial balance and preparation of final accounts with adjustments.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
- Rectification of errors.
- Accounting for depreciation – need, significance and methods of providing depreciation.
- Receipts and payments account and income and expenditure account and balance sheet.
- Single entry system – Preparation of accounts from incomplete records.
- Partnership accounts :
- Fundamentals – capital-fixed and fluctuating, adjustments for change in profit sharing ratios, revaluation of assets and treatment of goodwill.
- Reconstitution of the firm – Admission, Retirement and Death of a partner including treatment of life policy.
9. Insurance claims.
Junior Accountant and TRA exam Passing Scheme
Provisions regarding Qualifying marks for Junior Accountant/T.R.A. Combined Competitive Examination "Minimum of 35% in Paper I and Paper II each and 40% marks in aggregate. However relaxation in minimum marks upto 5% will be applicable to SC/ST category candidates. There will be no Viva-Voce Test."