Revised! New Syllabus of RPSC Junior Accountant and TRA exam 2016 and new Exam date
[Last Update 03/09/2016] RPSC Jr. Accountant New Syllabus 2016: Declared new Exam Date as on 1st October 2016 to postponed 4th October 2016. Download RPSC Junior Account New Syllabus PDF from Below. we also Provide RPSC Jr Accountant study materials and Quiz. You can find all Latest Updates about For this Exam and related content of JR Accountant exam visit this website regularly. RPSC Starting Jr Accountant Examination From in 2013 but due to some reason the exam will hold and fill up examination form 3 times. Firstly this examination are held on 2nd August 2015 but reasons of papers leak and after that Rajasthan High Court is cancel the exam and conduct new JR Accountant new examination date on 4th August 2016.
|JR Accountant New Syllabus 2016|
RPSC JR Accountant vacancy details:
- Name of the Department: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Posts: 3649 posts
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Mode of Application:Online
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Exam Date: 1 October 2016
- Official Website:
NEW! RPSC JR Accountant and TRA exam pattern and scheme
|Paper No||Subject||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Time|
|General Knowledge(In the context of Rajasthan)||75||25|
|Basics of Computer||75||25|
|Paper-II||Book Keeping & Accountancy||75||25||2.30 Hours|
|Rajasthan Service Rules||75||25|
|G.F. & A.R.||75||25|
1. हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Accounting – meaning, nature, functions and usefulness, types of accounting, accounting equation, generally accepted accounting principles, concepts and conventions.
- Accounting process : journals and ledger leading to preparation of trial balance and preparation of final accounts with adjustments.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
- Rectification of errors.
- Accounting for depreciation – need, significance and methods of providing depreciation.
- Receipts and payments account and income and expenditure account and balance sheet.
- Single entry system – Preparation of accounts from incomplete records.
- Partnership accounts :
- Fundamentals – capital-fixed and fluctuating, adjustments for change in profit sharing ratios, revaluation of assets and treatment of goodwill.
- Reconstitution of the firm – Admission, Retirement and Death of a partner including treatment of life policy.
9. Insurance claims.
Junior Accountant and TRA exam Passing Scheme
Provisions regarding Qualifying marks for Junior Accountant/T.R.A. Combined Competitive Examination "Minimum of 35% in Paper I and Paper II each and 40% marks in aggregate. However relaxation in minimum marks upto 5% will be applicable to SC/ST category candidates. There will be no Viva-Voce Test."